LARRY O. BYRD, CPA
firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext 203
Larry was one of the founding partners of the firm when Byrd, Smalley & Adams, P.C. was formed in 1988. He has since retired as a full time Partner, but still stays busy serving many of his tax clients throughout the year.
Bachelor of Science, University of North Alabama - 1972
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - 1974
- American Institute of CPAs
- Alabama Society of CPAs
Civic and Community Involvement
- Wheeler Basin Chapter of the ASCPA
- Decatur Rotary Club
- Member of First Methodist Church
- US Army Veteran (1967-1973) – Honorable Discharge
- Decatur Jaycees (Past Treasurer/Director)
- River City Kiwanis Club (Past President)
- Decatur Boys and Girls Club Board of Directors (Past President)
Golf, hunting, fishing, and hiking.